Google

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rambo Movie Review

The best movie ever!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am exagerating but this was a great movie. It delivered the violence, it was bang bang shoot 'em up. Sylvester Stalone really knew what he was doing when he put this one together. You've got to make it to the theatres.

What make this movie great is that it sticks to it's genre and it has a simple but great story. I liked the newest Rocky, but this literally blows that movie out of the water.

I just hope this is a sign of things to come in 2008. I plan to write a more in depth review later, I just want everybody to go see this movie with as much of a blind fold on as possible before entering the theatre. HAVE FUN THIS ONE WON'T LET YOU DOWN.

Because of this movie I am convinced I have to go see Die Hard: With a Vengance. It has got to be the same deal right.

Post a Comment