Google

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

St. Louis Mills Mall Review


I went to St. Louis Mills Mall today. Wow, it is big. My girlfriend kept whining and couldn't keep up. It made Christmas Shopping miserable. She also wanted to pick out her own gift but didn't want to make up her mind. I can see how I was pissing her off trying to force her into a decision. I was acting like a high pressure salesperson. At one point I turned around and she had deserted me. The shame, the shame.

Overall, the mall could have benefited by having two levels. It may have made the shopping experience more convienient. Then again they had some really cool things. Like a skate park, hockey rink, glow in the dark mini golf, aquariam tour(this actually looked kind of stupid), Nascar store and Cabera's. Cabera's is an outdoors stor like Bass Pro Shop. It is huge, they had exhibits of stuffed animals, an aquariam and a whole bunch of cool stuff. My girlfriend loved it, she said it was like the zoo, and that it was like being outdoors without all the bugs.

St. Louis Mills is an outlet mall that offers a unique shopping experience through six differently themed neighborhoods. Interpretation here is a lot to see and that is part of the problem it wears you out. Just try to benefit by going there for an hour or two a couple of times. It will be a lot more enjoyable that way. It took us five hours to go through the mall, and it is not like we went into every shop, not even close. The good news is that you will be able to find a lot of great deals. They also have some hot items like Chuba Chubs, it's a sucker. My girlfriend is really into these, and sorry baby I know I probably got the name wrong. To get to the mall take 270 to 370 West and get off on the St Louis Mills Rd exit. If you miss it from there your a moron and I don't want you reading my blog.

Well guys the weekend is coming and so are the movie reviews. It has been tough, nothing has been worth seeing. I do need to hit up Atonement. Well catch you later.

3 comments:

Best demat accounts said...

very good article choose the right way to access the best Demat account in India. Here, we are going to discuss the Best Stock Brokers in India who are offering best Demat and trading account. How can one access a leading online Demat account? Start looking for the Low brokerage Demat account and reduce your expenses.

car-bike Insurance said...

to good article : online two wheeler insurance for more info please visit http://bike-insurance.in/

car-bike Insurance said...

this article is too good and pleasr visit best car insurance plan