Google

Saturday, December 22, 2007

National Treasure Book of Secrets Movie Review


This movie was a bit dull. It wasn't any different than the first movie. They must've been twins. The president appeared to be a really cool guy though. Maybe it a John Edwards conspiracy. Just kidding.


I would skip this one, it really isn't worth the eight fifty. I got say it is creative how they try to tye everything together with the national monuments and all. I think a lot of the reason I don't like this movie is that Nicholas Cage doesn't strike me as a real bright guy.


His voice is so nasal too. Well the difference between this movie and the first National Treasure. They kidnap the president don't cry this part was in the previews. The add the Dad's fight with ultra-smart Mom. I will say she was one hot granny piece of oh wait I better stop kids might be reading this post. That is the hottest old lady I have ever seen and the producers even gave her a couple seductive scenes (real suttle though). Bad guys aren't as bad as before.


Well the similarities. His mom is the antognist to the treasure hunting this time. He starts out fighting with his girlfriend. The find the last treasure in the same manner. Oh, there is oil in this room that was just flooded two seconds ago.


The good news is that there is a bonus goofy film to start the movie off. The bad news is that it sucked too. Well skip it.

No comments: