Google

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Dropping

I finished my Christmas shopping today. Hooray. I also, had my coolant and oil changed and even got a haircut. Don't let anybody tell you that I am not productive.

Well tonight I just have a little excerpt on deer. They are like rats in Missouri. Even though I am a vegetarian; I welcome all hunters. Shoot, give me a gun I'll take some of them out myself. On my drive home I always see a few deer just off the highway grazing.

This is crazy. I don't know why they eat there, so much for the days when the deer chilled out in a peaceful meadow. I don't know if you have ever stood near a highway but it is loud. I don't know how they do it and it is dangerous.

The grass must be sweeter or their really willing to risk their butts for a little road salt. Well I don't know what the cause may be, but please somebody shoot them. They are almost as bad as Canadian Geese. I would personally hunt the Canada Goose until it was extinct.

Post a Comment