Google

Monday, March 3, 2008

Penelope Movie Review

I DID NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Yet I am still compelled to write about it basically beacause I feel I have seen enough of it in previews. Basically, this movie is about a chick cursed to be born with a pig's nose. She is hideious and any guy that sees her runs. Until she meets the sensitive musician. Her parent try to by her love but at the end of the day all she needed to do was show her personallity.

In the movie America falls in love with her and she becomes an icon. Children emulate her and dress as pigs for Halloween. She is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Well basically the pig's nose thing disgusts me and I don't want to watch a movie with that thing in my face the whole time. Second I had acne in High School and I was ridiculed for that imagine if I had a pig's nose. America wouldn't love me they would laugh really hard at my expense.

This movie is basically fairy tale utopian garbage. This is going to give kids a false since of hope and they will be beaten twice as badly because of this movie. For the love of you children don't go see this movie. If you are the fan of the movie and are complaining about a review from someone who didn't even see the movie, take your fake picture off of the Internet and show everyone your ugly mug. And yes I know that was a run on sentence.

P.S. Notice I chose a picture without a shot of the nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WELL I THINK U ARE SO WRONG ON COMMENTING ON THE MOVIE EVEN IF U HAVN'T SEEN IT I THINK IT'S A GOOD MOVIE 2 WATCH CAUSE IT WILL LET THE CHILD AND PEOPLE THAT LIFE CAN BE CRUEL AND HOW U CAN BECOME STRONG AND BE A FIGHTER AND YES I SAY 2 ALL U PARENTS OUT THERE 2 GO WATCH IT WITH YOUR KIDS AND TEACH THEM HOW 2 NOT BE IGNORENT IN THE WORLD ABOUT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT THINGS ON THEM.