Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

American Psyhco Movie Review

This is a movie about a guy from the 80's who is really leaving the dream. He is a corporate banker. He doesn't really have any real responsibilities he just lives like a big shot and keeps up with all of the trends and remain good looking.

He does have a few quirks. He is a clean freak and perfectionist. He is also really into music. Oh yeah, he likes to kill people and his status is so high that he can't get caught even though he repeatedly admits he is a killer.

Well this movie is demented in a very artsy way, but it doesn't destroy the movie. This is one of those rare instances where the artiness adds to the flick. Now don't read any further if you don't want me to spoil the ending.

For those of you that have seen this movie; do you think in the end it was all just a fantasy he had? I think it was supposed to be a fantasy and the writers were trying to demonstrate how close we are to going crazy. Just like this guy who had a fantasy so strong he actually thought he had committed the crimes. I hope I don't hate my life that much.

I've only fantasized about killing a few of the annoying people in my life. I'm joking, Sam watch your back. Don't throw me in jail. I'll shoot a bullet and cop cars will blow up. It all comes spiraling down.

Post a Comment