Google

Friday, February 29, 2008

Movie Review Semi Pro with Will Ferrell

The question you are obviously asking is,"Is this movie funny. The answer is yes. You should stop reading now and go see this film. I keep thinking Will Ferrell is going to lose his appeal but his same old character and antics never do. It is amazing.

This movie never lost it's appeal I thought it was funny from beginning to end. One person I went with thought Witless Protection was funnier. I totally disagree. Semi pro was twice as funny. Definitely avoid watching the previews on this one. I can hear one on the T.V. right now and they are definitely butchering some of the funniest parts.

I am going to talk about one scene. It is the scene with the bear and it is shown in the trailers. I knew this scene was coming they set it up and everything happened according to the preview and I still couldn't stop laughing during this scene. I will definitely be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD. I am going to pause it when the bear gives its second roar and find it in the crowd. I couldn't find that bear for the life of me. Well have fun, this movie is a barrel of laughs.

No comments: