Google

Thursday, February 28, 2008

10000 B.C. Upcoming Movie Release

I can't wait to see this movie and I hate the fact that everytime I go to a movie they try to show two or three previews or making of features for this flick. I knew I wanted to see this one just from the poster. This looks like a really great flick

I will say that the director sounds like Arnold. It's so funny. I get confused everytime I hear him. Yeah, I close my eyes, stick my fingers in my ears and chant lalalala now that they keep trying to spoil this film.

I think this will be an interesting film and it sound like they spent quite a bit of money. I haven't been able to avoid all news about this film. So, word from the director is that the plot is about a classic story line, it is simple and that is part of what makes this a good movie. From this I have determined that this director knows what the audience is looking for and aims to please. Great news. I will definitely see 10,000 BC at least once when it hits the theatres

No comments: