Google

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stalone Rambo Movie is Coming the Pre Review

I will not watch any previews for this movie. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie. I don't really know why because I wasn't into Rambo films when I was younger. I just really want to see a classic style action flick, and I missed Die Hard with a Vengence in the theater. That is really odd because I go see movie like gangbusters. The only movie I haven't seen is This Christmas. I don't drink or smoke so I've got to do something. Okay okay I admit it I'm a dork.

Anyway, Rambo aired a preview during The Ultimate Fighter Finale. From the fiftee seconds I saw it looks explosive literally. I have also been a fan of Sylvester Stalone's other movies. The most recent Rocky was actually good. I was really suprised.

I am going to speculate how this movie is going to play out a bit. The worst scenario is if they give Rambo an anti-American spin. I swear if they do that somebody is getting hurt. I might not have a movie blog much longer if that happens. They could also have Rambo be a great underdog and end up dying while still saving te day. A martyr move would be a reall suprise. Finally they could follow the typical format. This is what I am hoping for, because if Rambo dies I'm a bit big to start crying in the theaters.

I a kind of sentimental about soldiers. I have a lot of respect for those who our serving our country. They always will get a great review from this guy. Well hopefully Rambo serves as a symbol of their courage and pays them tribute. Well I'll have some new movie reviews once they release something decent. I might have to go see This Christas tommorrow. Keep your fingers crossed I'd really like to review a different movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best movie of the year
better than avp2 and 27 dresses and even juno

MrRed2020 said...

really can't wait to see Rambo tonight! As anyone who has seen the trailers for the movie must know by now, this new installment in the franchise seems much more bloody, violent, and realistic than any of the other Rambo flicks. Here's an uncensored clip I found from the movie:
http://www.ngtv.com/