Google

Friday, December 7, 2007

No Country For Old Men Movie Review

Save your money. They should have called this move Nap Time For Old Men. It was monotone throughout. The story just played out

I am not a producer or writer but I think the Coehn Brother should note a piece of my advice. Movies and story are supposed to have a climax. Walt Disney has more of a pulse than this movie.

I admit a lot of you will like this movie and claim it has an artistic uniqueness. I say your all idiots and the Coehn Brothers made this movie just to have a good laugh at you. The know it was pointless, it is just their idea of a practical gag on the American people.

You should avoid this movie at all cost. Go see Awake I gave that a good review. Oh, the serial killer had two really unique weapons. Notice that the sheriff can't figure out what the one is but comes so close. Then tell me that wasn't lame.

Oh yeah, the Coehn brothers also totally missed the conclusion and every part that should be in the movie is skipped

4 comments:

Unknown said...

George Burke you are an absolute idiot. First of all, learn how to spell the COEN brothers. You seem to be a movie-goer that is only entertained by happy endings, one where the good guy kills the bad guy so that you can go home, slip on your PJ's and sleep well at night. You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever encountered on here. WOW.

Unknown said...

How old are you George Burke? Have you ever seen the movie History of Violence? Or are you not old enough for that one? Make spelling class part of that education you need to get.

Unknown said...

Look they are called typos. I could take care of this if I were to use spell check. I have limited time to make post, and I just don't. This isn't my only blog. By the way you should learn a little about grammer, before insulting someone's spelling. The movie sucked, and it is the inconclusive ending I didn't like.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really didn't like this movie? I loved this movie. I'm pretty sure the sheriff DID figure out that the killer was using the air gun...but so what? just because you know what a killer is using, doesn't mean you know where the killer is.

I think this film is actually a brilliant depiction of what a botched drug deal might go down, circa the late 70's/early 80's. Aside from that, there are some highly valuable lessons that run throughout the film.

So I disagree...I think it's a great film. I'd suggest giving a second viewing.