Google

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2

Boy have I been fortunate today. We had two Thanksgiving meals this year and the second was delivered. My brothers wife brought out a full meal including turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, corn bread, cranberry sauce and mashed tators.

We had to innovative with cooking the first meal due to the fact my Grandma's marbles are loose. She decided to tear apart her kitchen before she was able to get new appliances. She has to wait until after X-mas before everything will arrive. What would life be without the crazy family members we love?

My bro's wife did a really good job with the cooking, and managed to deliver everything 40 miles away piping hot. Oh, I forgot she also brought a Tippin pumpkin pie. For those of you who are not from St. Louis, Tippin's serve the best deserts. They used to have little desert restaraunt but foolishly closed them, or at least the one's I knew of.

Well I'd like to thank my Ma and G-Ma for the first people and my brother, his lovely wife and their dog Lola for the second meal. Bringing all that food out here was really selfless.


1 comment:

Elvia said...

Aww. Such a nice post! I'm glad you enjoyed the meal. I was disappointed with a few things, but better luck next time i guess.