Google

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Queen - Take on the Movie

This movie was pretty good. I wouldn't have ever watched it if it weren't for my Mom. It sort of felt like a cross between a documentary, trash television and a dusty home video from the back of the closet.

I am not a fan of Princess Dianna, and my opinion of her and her story is straightforward. I thought she was a slut before she died and the after she died. I don't get how a country can idolize that selfish brat. She didn't deserve any attention and I wish the Queen didn't bow to the pressure of her subjects. She was Britians version of Paris Hilton. Men spread her legs like mustard. I am going to shutup before I get myself in too much trouble.

It is amazing how quickly people embrace the creation of a Camelot Legend when someone dies. Nobody, seems to remember Princess Dianna for the selfish, exploiting, bleeeep. They remember he as a great caring person. Well for those of you who know me it is okay if you remember me for the jerk that I am. If you want to you can even walk by and spit on my grave a few times. I know I will receive a few logies from this post alone

Well as for the movie, it was good. I am not into this type of flick but if you are I am sure you will enjoy. I am glad I didn't rent, buy or go see it in the theatres. I would consider this movie trash television. I just happened to view it all the way through because it is captivating. No, I am not above that.

3 comments:

Elvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elvia said...

Let me start by saying you spell her name Diana, not Dianna.

Secondly, how the fuck can you talk such trash about Princess Di? She was a lovely person with a good heart. More than i can say about you. You can't just call her a selfish brat without giving reason. You watch ONE movie, come on here and post like you've got the whole story figured out. Do some research before you start blabbing about something you know nothing about.

You're obviously an idiot to even compare such a person to Paris Hilton.

Unknown said...

I had a formed opinion before she died. I just didn't change who she was after she died to suit the media and cry about stuff that wasn't true. Remember the Diana off the camera, when she didn't have her head over the media's crotch.