Google

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Mist - Shouldn't that be Fog

If you can manage to turn off your brain you might enjoy this movie, but if you have a critical eye you're doomed. I wouldn't say it is the typical horror movie, but it is close. A lot of stupid people taking all of the wrong actions. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The thing that gets me the most is the title The Mist who calls it that it is fog but that movie already came out. I unwittingly thought that this movie was going to get creative with the mist and have that be scary. I was wrong the crap (monsters) and the reason behind the mist were corny. Also, to the director kids should be loveable not annoying, I was hoping for the kids demise from the onset.

If you are with your girlfriend check this movie out enough blood flow might be redirected to allow the film to be good. If not, skip this movie it can mist deez nutz. I am surprised but Stephen King movies are more often crap than not.

3 comments:

Elvia said...

Good thing i didn't go! lol

Unknown said...

Elvia you are really lucky you decided to stay at home, but don't let that cause you to miss out on the next good movie we go see

Anonymous said...

Like it or not i enjoyed going out and spending my time out w/ friends & scrilla boy