Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UFC 83 Ill Will Review

The fights on the Pay-Per-View really sucked with the exception of a couple fights. they really played upto the Canadian fans by having a lot of Canadian fighters. The overall card stunk and there were some really weak fights.

Joe Rogan also wasn't the main commentator it was Kenny Florian. He did a really good job. I think it would be really wise for Elite XC to get rid of their commentators and replace Goldberg and those other smucks. I don't want to give them to many clues because I really favor the UFC.

Well I think Dana White has got to look at making up for this car. Hopefully, they plan a really good UFC 85. I am sure they've got the fights for that set already, but no matter what the Ultimate Fighter show has made up for a few screw ups this year.

No comments: