Google

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guatanamo Bay

This movie was coarse, rude and nothing about it was politically correct. I loved it. This is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. If you are sensitive to racism or take offense to anything really you might want to stay away from this movie.

There is a lot of nudity so don't take your kids to this movie. I am not a drug user but even the stuff about drugs I found funny. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

I will say that the previews are really good, because they really don't give away much of the movie. I would even say they are a bit misleading. Again, the reason this is good is that the previews don't spoil all of the funny parts. Also, be sure not to be snotty this is just as bad as Borat. If you didn't like that movie you won't like this one.

No comments: