Google

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UFC 83: Michael Bisping vs Charles McCarthy

Well the is Michael's first fight at the lower weight class. He came out wearing a hat and I didn't recognize him at all. He took off his hat and I was stillwas thinking who the heck is that guy. It is amazing how differently he looks after dropping the weight.

Well I am not going to say too much about this fight because McCarthy is a moron. During the first part of the fight I thought that McCarthy was going to actually put up a fight. Soon I found out that he was going to just roll over and let Bisping deliver a ton of punishing knees. It was sickening.

At the end of the day I really don't think we'll see McCarthy back in the UFC. Unless, Bisping got his liver earlier with another blow and McCarthy was just trying to carry through. I don't think Dana was satisfied with his performance. Fortunately for McCarthy Dana might be distracted by a bigger moron on this card.

No comments: