Google

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mad Money Movie Review

How fortunate!!! I went to see There Will be Blood, it was packed so I went to see Mad Money. It was a great film. Mad Money was a real surprise. I thought it was going to be lame. The poster had three women on it and I was thinking chick flick. Not even close.

Oceans Eleven has nothing on this movie. I am going to give you the premise. Three women from different walks of life have been chewed up and spit out by the daily grind. They all have jobs at the federal reserve bank in Kansas City and devise a scheme to get that scrilla.

When you do see this movie remember that this is how schemes are really devised. That work at least. This movie is actually true to life and very little of it has to do with women empowerment or anything like that.

This movie will engage you with humor while still be clever. I really recommend this film. I should really give this movie a bad review, I am going to lose all credibility as a critic. The good news is that I never had any, and this movie is good. By the way the pay a little omage to Kramer's Mad Money television show.

No comments: