Google

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol Review

I only watch the first few episodes of this show. It is the only part that is entertaining to me. The thing is that I don't want to watch but my eyes just stray towards the television. I actually hate it everytime they pass somebody through. I just want the flogging to continue to the end.

The best was when they let the pair of singers in that was the strangest thing I have ever seen. Then there was the virgin who had the crazy necklace thing. What was the key and the heart thing about. What was his dad doing with the heart, is he trying to raise a homosexual. He could sing though, I don't care what they said.

Well the train wrecks that make their way to television will never cease to suprise me. Well,I guess it is like being hit by a bus, and living. It hurts so bad to get hit but it feels so good to be alive. The premise of American Idol in a nutshell.

No comments: