Google

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jumper Valentines Day Movie Release

Well there has been a real draught going on as far as what is in the box office. There isn't anything I really want to go see. I'm not even remotely interested in the movies that are being released. I haven't seen Atonement, but I don't want to for some reason.

I do know what movie I will be seeing on Valentines Day. That is Jumper at the request of my girlfriend. While all of you other guys are stuck at some cheesy romance flick. I will get to see this and my girlfriend will not be disappointed in my chose. Hahahaha. I have one of the best girls around.

I will say I have seen way to many previews related to this movie. They have advertised this one way too much. I'm almost certain there won't be any suprises. I have seen over half of it going into the theatre. I hate that.

It looks good. It is kind of like X-Men except the mutants are limited to one power and normal humans are doing the extermination. If you want to go out on a limb with your girl. There is a romance plot per the previews. If I am wrong don't kill me and I'll see you at the movies on Thursday.

No comments: