Google

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kung Fu Panda Movie Release

I am really excited about this movie even though I am not the biggest fan of Jack Black. His movie tend to be either really funny or a total flop. It seems like when everybody was talking about him, his talents went downhill in a hurry.


Kung Fu Panda is a movie reserved by my girlfriend almost a year in advance of the release (June 6, 2008). Basically, this movie is going to be about a clumsy Panda who learns Kung Fu and isn't very good. Somehow by dumb luck the clumsy character will end up saving the day despite his shortcomings and the expertise of his peers. How you may ask? By having more heart, love and hope than anyone else. These traits will carry him through all the tribulation he will face and lead him to victory of his nemesis.


Now don't say George you ruined the movie six months before the release. This movie is still going to be great. We all know what it is going to be about. I plan to dumb myself down and go in for a well deserved laugh. I can't wait to see this one. I may even rough going on opening day, despite the inevitable crowd that will be lining up to watch this flick. By the Jack please don't ruin this movie.

No comments: