Google

Friday, February 15, 2008

Jumper Movie Review

All I have to say is that this is exactly the reason why I hate seeing too many previews. I new what was going to happen throughout the movie. The only thing the movie did was develop the story and clarify a few things. I'd still say this movie is worth seeing. Even if you have seen the ten different commercials.

I consider the movie mediocre. It is what it is and that is why I recommend it over the many other options you have at the box office. It is a simple sci-fi action flick with an underlying romance. The premise of the movie is that there are a select few people who can teleport, and there is another group of people who don't like that they have this power so they hunt the Jumpers.

The movie really tried to give religion a bad rap by saying they will commit any sin on behalf of their intolerance. Be warned. It didn't bother me but I know some of you are pretty staunch Christians. I will say I enjoyed the scenery this movie had to offer. This thing had to be really expensive to make.

I'm going to finish up by letting you know this movie was definitely built for sequels. It tells a complete story but intentionally leaves evidence to suggest a new saga will begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 330 bucks on every site. But for all I set this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.