Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

Why AT&T WHY!!!!!!!



AT&T has managed to annoy the piss out of me. With the imaginarymadeupIwannakillsomebodyland crap they have been pulling in their most recent ad campaign. They have managed to place these adds everywhere on T.V., Radio, Internet, Movies and my nogin. Due to the fact that AT&T is a bunch of brainwash attempting jerks I am endorsing a boycott of AT&T. Annoying advertising must be shown to be ineffective. Please, do not support AT&T. I will be seeking a new dsl provider shortly. DESTROY AT&T, DESTROY AT&T, DESTROY AT&T. March with me now let the revolution begin.

I really think I a effecting the world for the better by taking a stand against these mind numbing adds. I will probably be nominate for a Nobel Peace Award. Al Gore has got nothing on me, I stand for sanity.

If you would like to donate to the People Against Annoying Advertising Associaition or PAAAA please make check out to (Your name) and mail to 123 Your Address Dr, Your City, Your Country 11111. I really encourage you to spend the money you just sent to yourself on products not supported by stupid annoying advertising.

No comments: