Google

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Clause: "Fred he's not bad"

I have to admit that it is a bit odd that HOLLYWOOD is already sparking up the X-mas movies. What's that about. The thing that stinks the most is that I already have to listen to a barrage of Christmas songs if I go shopping. Once again, proving that shopping on-line is great. Terrific even.

Well what about the movie Fred Clause? I liked it for the most part. It was a break from the stereo-typical X-mas movie. It still fit the roll but Santa was a little different and a few other minor things. It played on the idea of a troubled family. There were some really funny parts, and beleive it or not the previews I've seen don't really destroy those scenes. Wow, the HOLLYWOOD machine didn't let us see the whole movie before we went to the show for a change. I know you might not beleive me but it is true.

I would recommend going to see this movie. The downside of the movie; the elves were creepy, and Santa's Little Helper could have made way more appearances and been put in some provactive poses. Come on give the adults something already. A little reward for taking some screaming brats to the show can't hurt anybody. Give a deserving man a break it prevents child abuse. All-in-all not much to complain about.

No comments: