Google

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

$20 on Seabiscuit

We have become race horses. Life today moves by so quickly we don't have time to pay attention to anyone else. We are like a horse running down the track with blinders to prevent us from seeing the crowd. Why when we see what is around us do we get so spooked? Have we become so dependent on entertainment and information are minds are only capable of racing? i might be full of crap, but I would just like to sit back and enjoy being around people. I would like the time to be able to observe when people are upset or pleased. It is nice to be aware of more than just what I am doing.

On a less depressing note my blood pressure is getting into check. I went from 90/130 to 84/143. Now I am at 79/140. The only problem is that other number is worse. I don't know what the deal is with this garbage. How can one number go up and the other go down? In any event I don't really care I got one of the number within the appropriate range. I am going to have to check out some health blogs.

No comments: