Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

UFC 80 Rapid Fire

Man Rapid Fire was a good description for this event. There was knock out after knock out. It was vicious. There was blood everywhere.

I really recommend watching this if you get the chance. BJ Penn dominated Joe Stevenson, but I think he still needs to work on his cardio. That fool looked beat after the fight. I don't know what it is about fighting but the training these guys go through is astounding. They do hours upon hours of cardio and still wear down in five ten minutes.

Well this didn't shape up to be a great card, but it really turned out to be one of the better UFC productions. I do have to say in my opinion the belt doesn't truly belong to BJ Penn until he fights Sean Sherk.

Considering the life Sean Sherk leads I don't think he used steroids. If anything it was someone poisoning him or it was in a supplement and he was unaware. I really don't see the latter being the case. He needs to keep an eye on his cap.

No comments: