Google

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dunken Donuts Return to St. Louis

There were none now there are three. I personally have been to the one on Manchester Rd and the one in the airport. Who's gonna buy a plane ticket to get to the Dunken Donuts in the Southwest terminal though. Well my wife constantly is trying to drag me down Manchester to get some iced coffee, and trust me it's not even close to my house, but I go, reluctantly.


Now I have to admit that I am not a great fan of Dunken Donuts, but to the people that enjoy them, they are a great joy. For that I am happy to see Dunken's return to St. Louis. Not that I really remember them from when I was younger. On my visit to Dunkens I ordered a caramel iced coffeee and my wife got a frozen vanilla bean mocha.

She thought what she ordered was too sweet but she loved my drink. She ended up drinking mine and I finished half of what she ordered. She is already planning our next trip. Welcome back Dunken.

No comments: