Google

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Love Guru Movie Review


I thought this was going to be Austin Powers with a slight India accent and I was pretty much right. As a matter of fact, it was exactly what I thought it would be it was funny. I was kind of surprised. Mike Meyers pretty much stuck with his trademark and somehow it worked.

I will say there were a lot of parts that I didn't find funny at all, but overall the movie was definitely worth seeing. The acronyms the Guru always used were almost unbearable, but the hot chicks in the movie more than made up for the fault. I think most people will like this movie.

Well I have seen another movie first so I can give the breakdown of what to see in what order. That is if you want to see a lot of movies. I would say check out Get Smart, The Incredible Hulk, The Love Guru and then Zohan.

No comments: