Google

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Don't Mess With the Zohan Movie Review

I know that most people are not going to enjoy this movie but Adam Sandler actually did a good job. I have to admit that I didn't get a lot of the jokes but I knew enough to still appreciate the movie.

There are a lot of ethnic jokes that most people aren't going to get. For instance, dipping everything in hummus. I think you really need to appreciate the culture to like the comedy. I obviously don't but I still liked learning about some of the different things.

I will say that Adam did go a little to liberal in this movie. I don't like the fact that he put everything on corporate America and bible clenching rednecks. I don't think he wrote it though so I am going to give him a bit of a pass. If he starts spouting off at the mouth too much in the coming months then I am going to treat him like are good buddy Johnny over in France.

Well I strongly suggest that most of you skip this movie. I didn't find it funny for the most part and neither will most of you. If you want to find out a little about some unknown stereotypes go check this movie out; otherwise, check at Kung Fu Panda.

No comments: