Google

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Movie Review

Well this review is certainly late, but here is the long due review. I thought this movie was much better than the first movie. This may actually give future sequels some validity. I really thought this franchise was going to die but it seems it may survive although not as successful as the Harry Potter series, which I am not a great fan.

The movie was exciting and it played off the first Chronicles of Narnia just perfectly. It also, built to a climax really well. There wasn't a single part of it that was particularly boring. The thing I hate to admit the most is that it give parents an opportunity to talk to their kids about topics like the holocaust. The WWII historical reference was obviously no mistake. I wish I would have read the books.

Well the culmination of entertainment and the fictional play on real life make this movie a must see. Coming out of this movie I didn't think the review was going to be this good. I think I made the mistake of too much thoughtful reflection with this movie review. BEWARE!!!

No comments: