Google

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ironman Movie Review

Well it finally came out. I have been anticipating this movie for a long time. I definitely think the movie was worth seeing but it did leave me and the rest of the audience flat. It really just needed more action sequences, and a better nemesis.

All in all Robert Downey Jr. made this movie. If it weren't for his character the movie would have been really boring. The suit was really cool, and a lot of the stuff he did with it were as well. Unfortunately, that was too much of the movies focus.

Note to the producers you did a pretty good job with this movie, but next time focus on the action a bit more. See the potential of the plot and make sure you are maximizing the storyline. I thought a lot more could have been done with the terrorism theme. I did really really appreciated the fact that the movie identified with the theme of patriotism, but next time don't tarnish that by attacking capatlism and war for the right causes. I'll give you one-thrid of a kudo on the movie.

No comments: