Google

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Deception Movie Review

This movie is good, but it fails to capture the audience. With this type of thriller you should really be sitting there trying to guess what is going to happen next. The plot is so obvious you quickly just know, and don't care much. Maybe that is why the movie is good, I just really sat there and watched the show.

I will say it was definitely cool seeing a movie where the main character is an accountant, that isn't an absolute bore. I will say it depicted the life of an auditor pretty well, but the engagement are usually a bit longer. The whole thing about being in the conference room and everything was dead on. It is also typical for there to be a few more auditors crowded in that room.

Well most of the movie doesn't involve accounting, it involves a sex club and a scheme. I don't think I would ruin the movie if I divulged the whole plot but there could be a chance my lack of interest was due to a lazy day. Have fun at the theatre.

No comments: