Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shutter Movie Review

Again, I want to beat the crap out of some critics. They said this movies was in the style of The Ring or The Grudge. It really wasn't. They didn't use that fast pan cinematagrophy. Almost skipped this one because of their review. The girl did have a similar look but that is just because she was Asian. It simply wasn't the same as the typical Japaese remake of a horror film.

This film was definitely unique. I thought it was a bit to predictable but other than that I enjoyed it immensely. I thought the film was very creative and it did have a few twists that I didn't completely gather. I was close though, if you pay attention there won't be any suprises.

I hate doing this but I picked up on the fact that there was a reason his neck was hurting him all of the time. I didn't nail the reason. You'll see what I mean if you go see this movie. I caught everything else. The do some really cool small things as well but you'll have to go see this movie to find out what I mean.

No comments: