Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fallen Movie Review

This is one of the best movies I have seen. It is definitely in my top twenty-five all time. I like this movie so much my review is going to be kind of elusive. If you've seen it already this is a great movie to add to you collection.

Denzel Washington is the star of this film. He plays a cop who is trying to chase down a serial killer. Well to put it simply there is a twist on this serial killer. Denzel Washington discovers that he is not quite able to stop this killer by simply slapping on the cuffs. He has got to go a bit further trying to pin this perp.

It is pretty easy to get the gist of this movie. It sets up for an intellectual fight between the heroin and the protagonists with plot twists and turns every step of the way. Just to give you a bit of a peek into this movie. It starts of with the convicted serial killer walking death row singing The Rolling Stones song Time is On My Side.

No comments: