Google

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Luck Chuck Movie Review

A lot of people will want to buy this based on the fact that it is one of the best rated R films ever as far as boobs and sex. They show a lot of action. I didn't expect that and frankly I didn't want to see it, and I am not opposed to these types of scenes in films. My thing is that the amount of nudity blind sided me and it stunk because I was in company that made me feel uncomfortable.

I really wish the film would have indicated that there would be this type of humor. It definitely shouldn't have been R rate. NC-17 would have fit this film nicely. It really aggravates me that this movie got the rating it did. I was using that to gauge how risky it would be and it went way over the rated R edge.

Now saying that there were some scenes I laughed at despite the extreme awkwardness. I think it would have been funnier if I had watched it in different company. Now that you've been warned about the film you can make an informed decision. The cover is illusive and I would recommend staying away on the ground that the makers of the film are deceptive. Call me what you will.

Just remember to me this is not a moral issue in as far as the content but more for the fact the film presents the illusion that it is something else. I wouldn't even consider this a romantic comedy it was so sexually graphic.

No comments: