Google

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Forbidden Kingdom Movie Release

This movie hits theatres April 18th, 2008. Just a couple of weeks from now. I am looking forward to this movie. I am a fan of both Jackie Chan and Jet Li, it is great that they are both going to be in the same movie. It finally looks like we will get an epic kung fu movie that won't have to be dubbed.

I do have a major problem with this film. Why is there a skinny little twit cast as the hero. I am sick of this crap. Why can't you just have a group of bad ass's kicking the butt of the empire. That is what I was to see. Not some under dog douche bag learning kung fu.

This is really like making Karate Kid IV. When will producers of the era learn what a real hero is supposed to be. I don't mind if a hero is a twig boy if he is going to out wit his opponent but if he is going to kick his oponents ass it should be believable. Not some joker that picks up Kung Fu in a couple of months. Somebody needs to stop Hollywood from hanging themselves. I should become a producer or screenwriter.

No comments: