Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

Avenue Q Review

Well on Sunday night I went to see Avenue Q at the Fox Theatre here in St. Louis. The play was pretty funny. It is basically people walking around with puppets and kind of acting as the puppet but you could still see the person. That part was a bit wierd.

The best part is that I finally figured out where the Internet if for P0rn song came from. Please, do not type the word list in that song title properly use a zero so I don't get adsense for adult variety sites. Remember I do not censor my blog, but I should really reconsider this the site is the fifth amendment king not the first amendment.

Well the play was pretty funny the only bad part is that some of the parts were really inaudible and they should have used bigger flat screens. I couldn't see them at all. If Avenue Q comes to your town definitely check it out. Some of the scenes are suprising.

This was my first time to the Fox Theatre and I enjoyed my time. If you get a chance and your in St. Louis this is definitely an attraction that you will want to check out.

No comments: