Google

Friday, October 18, 2013

Walking Dead: Does Rick Turn

My favorite show has started again and I noticed a little foreshadowing.  In the very begin of the episode Rick is doing a bit of farming and walks by a barrel taking a big sip water.  At the end of the episode Harry Potter turns in the shower.  Even though a lot happened in between I am drawing a connection between the two events.


My thoughts are that Rick turns from drinking contaminated water.  I really think this is going to play into the new season somehow.  The other possibility is that he gets sick and they find a cure or he fights off the infection somehow.  Perhaps he just gets similar symptoms and ends up just having a bad case of the flu.  I am going with he turns.  Let me know what you think?

Does Rick get infected or do you have your own take on what will happen?  Please leave a comment below.

No comments: