Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Street Kings Movie Review


This movie is a tough one to review. I am not even sure I loved it or hated it. My partner in crime fell asleep during the movie. It was exciting but predicable. Basically, you are going to either love this movie or hate this movie.

I really am not going to recommend that anyone see this movie. The action sequences are exciting but Keauna Reeves seems a bit strange for this part. There was definitely something missing. I did like some of the other actors. Especially, Forest Whitaker I think he is highly under rated. Too bad he had to do that Crying Game monstrosity.

Well, my friends parent like Leatherheads, that could be a safer bet. I just can't let someone go see this movie. I do admit they stuck to the genre and normally I give instant kudos to film makers if they fulfil my most simple criteria.

No comments: