Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

LETS GO BLUES!!!!!!


I went to the Blues vs Red Wings game tonight it was awesome. The Blues put in four in one period They were down 2-0 at the end of the first period and the Blues just cameback and poored it on. The funniest part of the game was win the crowd started chanting WE WANT TACOS. Apparently, if they score five goals in a home game you can bring your ticket back the next day for a free taco.

The seats were awesome as well. I got to sit in a suite for the first time. It had a bar and food. I couldn't particpate i any of that though considering my cholesterol. It would have been a blast if I could have participated in all the greasy food and booze. It was a great experience in any event. The thing even had a plasma screen in the corner, it's own bathroom and comfortable seats. What a night.

No comments: