Google

Saturday, July 9, 2011

X Men First Class

Why? The problem I had with this movie is that it is inconsistent with the other movies. I could forgive the run in with Wolverine. I could easily look past that, but when you have inconsistencies like Magneto's helmet surprising Professor X in a later movie I am going to have to pick up on the shit that just fell off the writer's pen.


To some extent the movie was fun. If you are not nerdy like me, you should enjoy this flick. There are a lot of cool scenes. Some of the mutants are not that entertaining as well. I do have to say this movie almost inadvertently gives a great back drop on the Beast. For that alone it is worth seeing.

I recommend seeing this one in the theater but for the hardcore among you, expect a few disappointments.

No comments: